4.17.2015

Holiday Chill

As I have been very busy with work, it was also a working Holiday for me during the last Holiday break. Though I needed to work, I tried to make sure that I will wear something chill to feel relaxed and not to be anxious of what I needed to do. So here's my Holiday Chill outfit to balance my #busyatwork feel. Since it's also summer I also felt like incorporating a little sandy feel and came up with this look. Light colored or white in light fabric is the way to go, and of course shorts plus a very comfortable footwear. Lastly, since I was working so I need a very reliable bag to hold my laptop! It's so versatile as I can also use it when I am traveling.








(Aeropostale top, Old shorts, Timex Watch, Herschel back pack, Birkenstock Footwear)


Here's my blooper post. :)


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment