2.02.2015

Nature Republic Aloe Mask Sheet

It's been a while since I used a mask. Every time I use masks it's like I need to relax and de-stress! So here's a mask that I got as a gift during the holiday season. I just felt like it's the time for me to use it. :) But to be honest, I am really careful in using masks since if I use a variant that has too much moisture, I somehow get scared to have breakouts.


But since this is Aloe, I know that it's for relaxation and moisture to promote healthy skin. It's good that there's a little english information, but I would prefer to have more english for us to be able to understand more of the product.


 Now let's try the product. Upon opening... I was really able to smell the Aloe! It smells so good!


The actual mask is like the other masks. But it's thick enough as it doesn't tear apart easily.


The mask is a little big for my face, so I need to crumple it a little so that I can make sure that the mask will touch my skin (sorry for my ungroomed brows). I felt that it's a little sticky and with a lot of liquid left at the packaging. Normally I don't use the liquids left at the packaging since I don't want too much moisture that may cause me breakouts. After leaving it on for 15 minutes and removed the mask sheet  I still felt the stickiness on my face. I tried to blend it all so that my face would absorb it. The next day when I woke up, I still felt that my face was still a little sticky but I noticed that after I washed my face it looked a little healthier.


Though I only used it once, I think this is a good mask sheet. You can use it once a month for a healthier skin. It will help your relax specially after a busy week. 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment