2.23.2015

Into the greens

It was a busy weekend again as I was from one place to another. I made sure to wear something comfortable and breezy but will also cover me up when it's cold. The weather is somehow breezy but still very hot during noon. This time, I wanted to wear something relax so I didn't consciously tried to look mature this time but then again not to look younger than my age too.

This top balanced my mature (checkered polo) and young (pink) look. Plus it's very lightweight so it's very breezy. But it has enough cover up for me not to get cold when it gets dark. Made my look very fresh and matched it with a light colored jeans and bright colored accessories. Lastly, to tone the color down a little bit, wore a little neutral colored footwear but with print to match my top.

I really love wearing comfortable clothes but still with that attitude. It need not be boring by having colors and or nice prints.










(Bazaar bought top, F&X jeans, Ice Watch, Stradivarious bracelet, Kenneth Cole sling bag, Toms Footwear)

Here's a blooper post. :)


-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment