2.19.2015

Chinese New Year Outfit 2015

A very quick post for today! I am glad that I am back home this CNY 2015! I totally got busted with my work schedule that I thought I would miss our annual CNY family dinner. Thank God every thing fall into place. :) I am terribly tired this week with an out of town work plus we decided to dine out somewhere near our place this year. I also considered to wear something comfortable since I would have to battle with buffet again! haha With these things, I wasn't in the mood to dress up but I would still want to look presentable plus I should wear RED! haha A dress is the way to go! This full dress answered all my considerations of RED, Comfortable, Spacey and Presentable! Made my look more quirky and fun by wearing accessories that are trendy like these white shoes that I got from Taiwan, a small colored sling bag and just a bright colored watch. Using nice pieces and combining them all together made my look very relaxed and simple yet fun and quirky!

Happy year of the Lamb! 2015 please be good to me and shower me with all the Luck! :) Kong Xi Fa Cai! Kong Hei Fat Choi! Happy New Year!







from my instagarm post

-XOXO-

(Collezione Dress, Kenneth Cole Sling Bag, Ice Watch, Fifty Percent Footwear)

No comments:

Post a Comment