1.31.2015

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

Hi Guys! It's the last day of January today! And tomorrow starts the love month plus Chinese New Year! Everyone will be busy preparing  again for their Valentines dates! Of course girls would prepare by putting on make up and making sure to look good on your dates! Make sure to look good but I suggest go on a natural side. Yes yes I know! You may all comment that it's an occasion that you would want to be bolder with your make up since you'll have a very romantic dates. But when I say go natural, what I mean is what you put on your face as base. To understand what I mean.... just continue reading. :) 


What's in it? It's something that I recommend that you can use for your Valentines mu. It's MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.



 I prefer if expiry dates are indicated on the products rather than the manufacture date.



I'm using NC 25 shade. 


Let's look at the actual product.


with out flash 
with flash 
Look at how matte it looks, no glitters just the powder itself. It looks as if it's a regular press powder and not a powder foundation.

It's inclusive of a sponge and not just a regular powder buffer.


Now let's swatch it.

with out flash

with flash

It looks very powdery right? Staying on top of my hand. 

Now let's blend it. 

with out flash 

with flash


Look how it blended with my hand as if I didn't applied any MAC powder foundation on.

What I like about the product:
  • Matched my skin tone very well, it's not white or lighter on my skin
  • With very light powder smell
  • Very easy to apply, just dab on the face
  • Silky texture on the face and it doesn't look like just plain powder
  • I don't feel and see it as a foundation which I like 
  • With medium coverage
  • Though it's "foundation", doesn't get oily or sticky - it's really more of the powder
  • I notice that I don't shine too much, no need to retouch too much. For me, only 1 retouch per day (at times no need to retouch)
  • Very good product when in a hurry specially to those who doesn't want piled up products
  • Very natural on the face, as if didn't put any powder or foundation on
What I don't like about the product:
  • Expensive for a daily use
  • No SPF

Here's the final look. Just applied sunblock, concealer on blemishes plus MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.


Overall, I liked it! This is great for my travel mu so that I don't need to bring my daily foundation plus loose powder! It's very handy and very user friendly. 

P.S. This is not a paid post. Bought the item on my own.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment