1.01.2015

Happy New Year!!! Happy 2015!


Happy New Year everyone!! It's 2015 already!!! Waaahhhh!!!! Here's my first post for the year. And as what I am always promising at the start of the year... I hope to post more often. ;)


And yes, the place is very familiar. Went to Tagaytay with the family. Yippee family time, lafang time, Holiday mode, lakwatsera mode. haha As expected it was very cold, I didn't want to feel cold so I already made sure that I'm well covered up.


Wore something very relaxed, laid back and a little mature. I am trying to wear something that will make me look mature but not old! haha Like this outfit, polo type top, black, neutral colored bag and gold colored accessories. Wore minimal accessories as I am trying to have good pieces of accessories that will match with different outfits.




Love love this waxed pants. Looked as if it's leather. 


Lately, I really wanted to use bags that will let my hands move more freely! I love that this trio bag maybe used casually or even in some semi-formal occasions. :)



 Lastly, to give my look some attitude wore animal print footwear skater shoes. 


Here's my blooper pic for this post. The sun is up and I need my shades. haha


-XOXO-

(Taiwan top, Uniqlo tank top, Stradivarius waxed jeans, Casio Watch, Previous owned bracelet, Celine Trio Bag, Sunnies Eyewear, Primaluxe Footwear)

No comments:

Post a Comment