1.07.2015

Attempt to look Mature


Hi guys! Another late post for me.. Took this on one of my dinner during the past Holiday Season with mi familia. Hayayay! Had buffet for this ootn and of course made sure that I will wear something comfortable and will give my tummy enough space to breathe. haha You may notice that this another outfit that I am trying to look a little mature but not old. Button down tops are the way to go to look more mature but pairing it with printed pants will keep me from looking manang. I only want to look a little mature and not manang. haha


I actually love this pants! It's stretchable and super comfortable. I can wear it casually or even in the office.


Again! I am very into sling bags right now and used this new sling bag that one of my officemate gave me last Holiday Season. This is actually just right for my attempt to look more mature. I also like it that it can hold several things in it.



Though it's cold season, I still find myself wearing minimal accessories and more of classic and or textured accessories like this classic watch and bangle.



Lastly, since it was Christmas season I wanted to feel and wore a sparkle ballet flat shoes. I hope that I was able to post this during the Holiday Season and greeted you Merry Christmas!


Here's my blooper post. Trying to look serious but failed! hehe


-XOXO-

(Taiwan button down top, H&M pants,  Casio Watch, StyleCo. bangle, Marithe Girbaud Sling Bag, Parisian  Footwear)




No comments:

Post a Comment