11.03.2014

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Finity

Vidal Sassoon is back in the Philippines and it's now of course available at S&R too. I just don't know if it's c/o of the real Vidal Sassoon here in the Philippines. Anyway, along with my purchase of EOS I saw this big size of Vidal Sassoon that is only Php 250 at S&R as it is on sale! I love sale and no! It makes me purchase more! 


I actually know that it's for color treated hair but I think there's no harm for me in getting this variant. :) I would review this base on it's being a daily shampoo even with out highly colored hair. I do have colored hair right now but not that vibrant in color.


The packaging looks very salon! It's as if the shampoo used in salons. 



I think it has a right size of opening for the shampoo, it's not too big or small. I can manage the amount of shampoo. I am ok with this type of packaging but since it's big, others might want it in pump.


So here's the actual shampoo. Nothing super fancy but very straight authority shampoo. It's in color white, very silky look.


What I like about the product:
  • Actual shampoo is silky white look
  • Smells very good! Can't explain it but really smells good, not that strong but fragrant
  • The smell is not that strong on hair, doesn't smell irritating
  • Instant softness and silky feel after the first use
  • I find that my hair became easier to manage
  • Consistent feel and managed hair everyday even after a week of use
  • Smooth hair
What I don't like about the product:
  • Smell doesn't stay long (but this is ok)
  • Since it's only a shampoo, my hair may tend to look dry over time
But overall, I find it as a good shampoo. I just need to pair it with a conditioner.


First day of use

After a week of use


-XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment