11.01.2014

Magnum Cafe Manila

Happy Halloween guys! Another very quick post for today! It's my first time to try Magnum Cafe and yes this is another cheat day! I am currently trying to reach a certain weight that is actually lower than my allowable weight base on my height. :) For kids out there (if have kids readers hehe) please don't follow me on that weight loss challenge. After a very busy week it's time to reward myself of some treats! :)


I think that it's a good experience. Though it's just your normal Magnum but you get the chance to have your own creation of toppings. Personalize experiences are very in right now! 

My personalize Magnum:
  • Vanilla ice cream
  • Dark Chocolate Dip
  • Toppings: Queso de bola, Oreos, Pistachios and little sea salt
  • Drizzle: Milk Chocolate
Since I know it will be too sweet already, it's good to add a little salty flavors! Anything with cheese! I like. Cheese can go with anything! :)



Though there's a long queue. It was actually fast. They can also give you water since it's very sweet. There's just one thing, the cashier is a little weird. Since there's a long queue, she should move more quickly. We experienced that she's like floating somewhere.



What's your personalize Magnum?

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment