11.09.2014

Black and White

In a few weeks time it's Holiday Season again! So we need to make the most out of 2014. I've been trying to put more ootd post and I hope you are all enjoying. hehe! Though it's raining and it's Ber season already it became hot again. I don't know what's wrong with the weather so here I am wearing something breezy as if it is summer!

With the hot weather I opted to wear something with very thin fabrics and in white. If I get plain tops I try to make sure that it has a little something to make it more interesting like this white top that is V at the back. A little low but not too low. These shorts are very comfortable but a little too short than the normal. :) But I love that it is gartered and with belt like cut to hide my tummy. I really wear minimal accessories lately and just prefer classical pieces like a pearl necklace and this black and white pearl bangles. To complete my relax look, wore my boat shoes and neutral tone bag to maintain the feel of my  black and white outfit. I think it's best to just stay with in the neutral tone for a clean and crisp look.










Blooper pic for this post. I should be more lady like. I tend to have photos that my feet are always wide open. :)


(Terranova top, Cotton On shorts,  Ice Watch, Celine Trio Bag, StyleCo. Bracelet,  Footwear)

 -XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment