10.12.2014

Sophisticated Relaxed Look

It's weekend again yippeee!! I attended Best Food Forward Event yesterday at Rockwell Tent and boy it was jampacked! Nice one! 

For this post, I want to share with you that you don't need to always buy new clothes to be fashyon.  It's ok to reuse clothes, where in fact why do we need to buy clothes that can only be worn once?? Very unpractical right? It's just a matter of mixing and matching your wardrobe to get a new look. Click on the links to see my previous posts :) (DressFootwearbag)

I was in the mood to wear something a little sophisticated but it sure need to be breezy cool since the sun is up. A sleeveless black long dress is the way to go! To make the look more relaxed, covered it up with a denim sleeveless plus it will keep me warm when it suddenly gets a little cold. To cap off wore these super comfortable Birkenstock (ahhhh and they're coming back). Lastly to make my look livelier, decided to add a little pop of color with the bag and the watch. 












Here's my blooper pic for this post. :)


(Cotton On denim sleeveless and dress, Ice Watch, Tommy Hilfiger Bag, Birkenstock Footwear)


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment