10.20.2014

Sailor Inspired Outfit

Last Saturday I attended an event as we sponsored it at work. It was held at Fun Ranch and the sound of the place..... it surely would be a kiddie party. It's was a Halloween Party of the Mommy bloggers  and oh boy there were lots of kids! So I thought of wearing something fresh, young and fun look! Nakikibagay sa mga kids! :)

I opted something not too fancy and then I remembered I have this pleated skirt that I can pair with a simple white top. Lately, I want to get items that are statement pieces by itself already (though this skirt is with me for several years already hehe). That's the benefit of getting statement pieces, you can use it several time, in many ways and for a long time (as long as it is in good condition).

To keep the look fresh, I wore minimal accessories, just a bracelet (a statement piece too) and a watch (I need to replace the batteries of my other watches, I keep on using this watch only! Argghhh! hehe)

Finally used this violet satchel bag to keep that youthful vibe and neutral colored footwear for that fresh look. And then while doing this post that I notice that I look like I'm in a sailor costume! haha









The Blooper Pic of this post! :) Feet wide open and the finger of my photographer of the day. hehe


Hope you liked my costume. haha


(Terranova sleeveless top, pleated skirt,  Ice Watch, The Cambridge Satchel Bag, StyleCo. Bracelet, Primaluxe Footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment