10.02.2014

Monde Nissin Special Mamon Strawberry Jam

And another food post. Ooooppppssss.... Always eating and thinking about food. Argh! Anyway I didn't know that Monde Nissin Special Mamon have fillings now. I just saw this in the supermarket when I was buying some snacks for a simple get together. I haven't eaten breakfast that time so I just thought if getting some mamons and here it is.


They have it in another flavor too, I just forgot what the flavor. I like that it still look the same as their original special mamon but adding the hint of red and strawberries emphasizing the strawberry jam flavor.


It look as if it has a great amount of strawberry fillings.



Now let's move on to per pack. Almost the same details with the big pack. I find the size just right. Not too big and not too small for a mamon.



Look how cute is the barcode. Argh the ingredients part is a little small. :)



Now let's really move on to the mamon itself.

with out flash
 It smells sweet and yummy, upon looking at the actual mamon still the same impression about the size. And look I didn't expect that I will be able to see that it would really have that much of the strawberry fillings.
with flash

I like that it has the right thickness in terms of height. Not too thick and not too thin, but let us see if this is composed of air only.


I cut it into half so that you will be able to see it, it is actually compact and I think with generous amount of strawberry fillings. And yes it is not compose of air only. While eating it, I find the amount of strawberry filling just right, not too much. The mamon and the strawberry filling are sweet but not too sweet. The strawberry filling really taste like strawberry. I liked it! Great for baons.



Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. Bought the items on my own, sharing you my own personal experience.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment