10.06.2014

Corporate Outfit

A very quick post for today! I realized I haven't been able to blog any office or corporate outfit. I've been working in a corporate world like your usual gal, being in an air-conditioned office from Monday to Friday. So I can say I've been buying more of corporate outfits for quite some time already.


Here's my first post of my office outfit. Most of the time I don't really like to take extra effort in dressing up since I prefer to make use of my time to sleep than prepare. haha! That's why I tend to buy outfits that doesn't need to mix and match nor need to accessorize much.


That's why dresses are a way to go! No need to mix and match, just put it on and voila ready to go. I also tend to just wear a watch and one same bag everyday as I don't want to keep on changing as I will surely leave some important things.


Like this dress that I got from Mango, I think that it is corporate appropriate because of the fabric, color plus the style. The sleeves are way to go for that very cold aircon but with a shorter length for a lady like feel.


I like that this dress is simple yet can work on itself already, just finalized it with red heels for that stylish attitude (please check my previous post). If I am in the mood I can wear a statement or classic necklace with this. I don't really like to wear bracelet at work since it's a little sagabal. :)


Lastly! What I like about this dress is that I can wear it in different look. Just pair it with  different accessories like boots, scarf and tights during winter. 

Here's my blooper post. :)

What is that facial reaction right??
(Mango Dress, Esprit Watch, Long Champ Bag, Terra and Agua Footwear)

No comments:

Post a Comment