10.08.2014

Choc Nut Milk Choclate Drink Mix

Yes I know what you are all thinking! The Choc Nut is now in a powdered drink! It is exciting right? Our favorite chocolate peanut bar can now be taken as a drink for breakfast, snack or if anytime you just like drinking. Having it in a drink will give us a more full feeling and energy booster.


Same as the other powdered drinks, you just need to add water. To know more about the product and the ingredients just take a look below. :) But they didn't indicate the amount of sugar per pack.


Now let's try it!


Here's the powder, it looks like choco powder mix, I also wasn't able to smell the choc nut flavor.


Upon adding water, it really smelled more of the chocolate. It taste sweet so I added more water. It taste like chocolate only more of the cocoa taste instead of milk chocolate. I was expecting it to taste like the real choc nut flavor. But maybe because they indicate it to be as Chocolate Milk Drink Mix, I should have expected it to be chocolate. But since it's branded as Choc Nut, I would prefer that they make it taste like the choc nut bar.


What do you guys think?


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment