10.10.2014

Bronuts: Floss flavor

As promised I would definitely try the floss flavor of Bronuts. Yes! Another Bronuts post. I really like that Bronuts is big, flavorful and not oily.  But this is not good if you are watching your weight... :) 


What I like about this flavor:
  • This flavor is a little spicy - Like!
  • Consistently, it is soft
  • The actual Bronuts is not oily but this flavor is a little oily due to the floss
  • There's a filling in the middle, I am not sure if it's cream cheese with mayo but I am sure that there is like japanese mayo
  • The filling taste really good! Matched very well with the floss
  • Have enough amount of the floss - a lot actually fell at the bottom



Look how thick is Bronuts! I hope they will be able to maintain their price of Php 110.00 each piece.


Next, I would like to try their salted caramel flavor. 

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment