9.26.2014

Bronuts

Finally tried Bronuts. The Cronuts craze is over but Bronuts is still kicking. When I first saw Bronuts at Rockwell, I think I was able to talk to the owner. And if I recall it right, according to him these are not Cronuts and I totally already forgot what these babies are. Never the less I am happy to share with you my first Bronuts experience. Ahhhhh..... I will just go straight to the food itself. :)


Saw this at Glorietta again and decided to try it already. They have several flavors in sweet and also savory. But decided to try one of their best seller red velvet. Look at them drool right????


Here's Bronuts Red Velvet and it is actually topped with a Toblerone. Hmmm Interesting.


It's big! And yes deadly! :)


The chocolate on top tastes like the branded chocolates like that of Cadbury. It has bits imitating that of the Toblerone feel.  Look how thick it is! One thing is for sure, they didn't use cheap ingredients.


Looking at the middle, like any other red velvet it needs the frosting and for Bronuts they placed it as the filling. It is actually a cream cheese type, it's thick and taste like cream cheese. It is not that salty but very tasty. I actually liked it. When slicing the Bronuts I felt that it's already makunat but upon eating it, it's actually still very soft.


What I actually like about Bronuts is that it is not oily unlike the Cronuts!  Balance of the flavors all together. Yes yes! This is Like! Why did I try it only now? Why? I would definitely want to  try the flavor with floss!

How did you like Bronuts? 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment