7.15.2014

Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Wash

This year, I find myself trying more and more products for the first time but of course I still have my to go to products! For facial washes, I am actually adventurous enough as long as it is for acne prone skin. I was about to run out of my usual facial wash and then suddenly it was not available in the supermarket that I usually go to. I was also in a hurry and why in the world it was that time when acne clearing variants of different brands were also not available. Thank God I saw this one, Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Wash. I tried to read it even if I was running out of time already, since it was indicated that it's pimple fighting and with Dermaclear formula I thought that it was worth a try.



Base on the packaging it also controls oil, helps breakouts and also an anti-bacterial formula. I actually don't know which one of the ingredient is the pimple fighting formula. Eskinol is already a well known brand for skin care specially for toners. Since they are a trusted brand already, I was at ease to try their facial wash.



It actually has a big hole!


My Experience:
  • The product in color white looks very pure, with out any harmful chemicals
  • Smells good and very derma like
  • Presentation of the packaging is simple but the white part gets dirty easily
  • The hole is big, I always get more product than what I need
  • After almost a month of using the product (still using all the same products except for the facial wash only), I still encounter continuous break outs :(  
  • I find that it doesn't really work as pimple fighting
  • I didn't feel the product's authority to fight my breakouts
It may just be my experience. How about you? How was it with you?

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment