6.25.2014

Fete De La Musique Outfit

Here's a very quick post for today. I attended Fete De La Musique (Manila) last Saturday. It's my first time to attend the event and actually I don't really have any idea about the event. I don't know what to expect too. I didn't bother to research about it too since I will be going with my friends, I was just thinking to enjoy and have fun. I was just told that we will be going from one place to the other so I should wear something very comfortable.

Outfit consideration: 1.) Lots of walking (transfer of venue) 2.) Mix of indoor and outdoor venue, 3.) Mix of high end and street wise venue 4.) Hot weather 


Here's what I decided to wear, definitely very friendly for the hot weather plus very comfortable. And of course it should be trendy.


I really love this pants, it gives so much personality already that I just need to pair it with basics. So I paired it with this spag strap with built in underwear already (this is super duper comfortable!). But since I didn't want to look too sexy and expose too much skin, I decided to add a cover up and added a little color. Decided not to wear too much accessories too.

This look is more of a fun, edgy, street, funky and hip. But since it's a music festival, I think it's still appropriate for those more sophisticated venues too.


(Uniqlo top,Wisdom cover up, Bershka pants, Timex Watch,Baguio beaded bracelet, Salt Water Sandals)

No comments:

Post a Comment