4.21.2014

Holiday casual wear


And it's summer again here in the Philippines! The sun is shining brightly and it's time to hit the beach! I hope to be able to go to the beach this year! It's been so long since I was able to set my feet on the sand!

Here's my casual outfit during the last Holiday. I was going out to meet with friends and I was just going to commute that day. The sun was so up but just to share with you I can't and haven't been able to wear shorts nor skirts for the past few weeks due to scars. I have scars and pasa on both legs due to my clumsiness. :) I have been bumping to office drawers that caused me scars and pasa. :) 


I decided to be very causal since I will commute. Nothing very attractive to bad peeps so I wore this very breezy sleeveless top and with out a choice paired it with jeans. The easiest way to go for a casual wear but yet trendy.


Now I am already able to appreciate this kind of style for sleeveless. Previously this type of style make me look bigger. But with this kind of style, you need to get the right side! You should get your actual size and not something bigger. I like that it hides tummy flabs! Since it's sleeveless and it's not a thin spag strap. I like the thickness as it doesn't look too sexy even if I exposed a lot of my skin. Very presko feeling but not skimpy looking. 


To give my look more edgy I wore this super nice flats with a very loud design. Though it is in animal print it still matched my relaxed non skimpy look but still trendy.


Lastly, when I commute and during summer season I really am not fund of wearing too much accessories so I wore this in thing bracelet that my niece made.


Hope you appreciate my casual ootd. Casual outfits need not be boring. :)

And here's my blooper pic for this post.


Is it ok with you for me to post blooper pics or I might as well delete them? :)

(Cotton On Sleeveless top, F&X jeans, Esprit watch, Primaluxe Footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment