3.16.2014

The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lotion

I can't believe this will be my first post of The Body Shop! I've been exposed to The Body Shop since I was in high school. Their lip and cheek tint was the bomb when make up were not that normal for teens yet. 

Their lip balms, body wash and lotions were very much popular too! I would like to share with you one of their lotions.

I actually got this from one of the loot bags that I got from an event. It will be my first time to use Sweet Lemon.


This is a very popular size for The Body Shop lotion as it is very handy for your favorite variant. I do appreciate the simple packaging, very The Body Shop and easy to get the product. It has the right amount of product, right size, very handy so as not to be heavy inside our bags.


Though this product is tiny, it has the right size of whole to be able to get the product. Not too small and not too big to squeeze a lot of products.



Since it's Lemon, it's only natural that they have it in color yellow. Upon opening and applying the product on my skin. It smells very lemon.


The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lotion is a balance of creamy and liquidy texture. It's not super creamy. It feels refreshing when applied on the skin. It's not sticky at all and gives the right moisture and softness to my skin. 

with flash
 At first, I kinda felt that it didn't give me the right moisture that I needed. So I took a break using it and road tested it after several days. After using it daily for 1 week, I was satisfied with the positive result.

with out flash

Will I buy The Body Shop Lotion?
Yes. And I would want to try a different variant.

What's your favorite scent for The Body Shop Lotion?

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment