3.14.2014

Hershey's Chocolates Galore! Whoopers, Hershey's Drops

Well hello, another late post. But again and again, better late than never. :) I just wan to share with you  my thoughts about Hershey's chocolates that was new to me until I met them. :) I got these goodies at S land and tried and observed it before sharing my experience with you. 

Hershey's have their own store at S Land and I knew that I wouldn't go home with out getting any of their goodies. True enough I got several and in different packagings (not to forget Jolly Ranchers too).

Let's first talk about Whoopers, I actually saw this last and just shoot it in my basket. It looks familiar to me as it is the same with Maltesers. Curiosity comes first if Whoppers is better than Maltesers as it indicates to be The Original Malted Milk Balls.


It has the same size packaging but it doesn't look Hershey's product at all.

Sorry for the injustice photo, it already melted due to traveling and I placed it inside the ref.


My experience:
  • It has the same look with that of Maltesers when  not melted
  • Milky and not too sweet (good)
  • Malt is harder and doesn't melt in the mouth
  • I think the actual chocolate is smaller than that of Maltesers
  • Smells good chocolate
I still prefer Maltesers over Whoppers.

Now let's move on to the famous Hershey's Milk Chocolate and Cookies and Cream.



It was my first time to see Hershey's Drops (btw, this is already available here in the Philippines). I know it taste the same but because of the look of the chocolate I knew I should get it. It looks very handy and easy to eat like M&Ms but bigger. What's great about Hershey's Drops is that it's made as candy shells so it won't melt easily.


Now let's know more about Hershey's Drops. When reading the packaging, I thought it's in a hard candy form or maybe with the same type of M&Ms. But upon opening and tasting it.... Hershey's Drops is all chocolate. Milk Chocolate and Cookies and Cream chocolate from the outer to the inner.

Upon opening it looks so nice! It's shiny and like marbles of chocolates! 


It has just the right size. Not too big nor too small to be eaten. Look at the Hershey's logo at every chocolate candy.


What I like about these Chocolates:
  • It tastes so good! Very chocolatey and cookies and cream, same taste of their other formats
  • I don't really love cookies and cream but I love this one
  • Milk Chocolate is very Hershey's milk chocolate
  • It doesn't melt even if I didn't place it inside the ref after several months
  • The packaging has a lot of chocolates in it
  • Great for tropical country!


Took this photo after several months, still didn't melt :)

It is also available in a handy packaging! I love the packaging, I got the 2 flavors in this container and just refill it every time. 


-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment