2.07.2014

Tresemme Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness

Hi guys! It's already the second month of 2014 and we just finished celebrating the Chinese New Year! Here's my first Feb post and I would like to share with you my experience with Tresemme now in full product and not just via sample only.

I have actually finished this product already, I got this at S&R last year and it was on sale! Yippe! 


Even if it's on sale, I still checked what hair problem does it answer cause I don't want to buy something that I won't use anyway even if it's on sale.

 

Now let's try how did this variant work! Tresemme with their tagline Salon hair. So let's put this to test.


Here's the look of the actual shampoo. It looks so pearly!


What I like about the product:
  • It was on sale when I got it!
  • A lot of product since it's 1.3L
  • With pump, easy to get the product
  • Nice smell, not so strong, just right
  • It really helped me to have manageable hair
  • My hair was soft and not that frizzy
  • Since it's only a shampoo, of course I needed to pair it with a conditioner once in a while
  • Overall, this is a good shampoo
  • I just hope they'll have it in 2 in 1 product for women on the go
What I didn't like bout the product:
  • Just got this at S&R, might not be available on my next visit

Will I repurchase?
If it is still available, I will repurchase specially if it's on sale again. :)

-XOXO-


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath,
    How’s the scent of the Tresseme’ shampoo that you bought?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline,

      It was ok, light but still fragrant. I am not a fan of hair care with overpowering smell. :)

      Kath

      Delete