1.13.2014

Pocky Green Tea

Food food food! No! Stop thinking about food. It's January and we should only think about fitness! 

But let's have a cheat day and I want to share with you Pocky in green tea flavor. It's actually my first time to try this flavor.


I like the radiant look of this packaging as it really attractively teaish but still very Pocky!


I like that there are inner packaging and are divided into 2. This will give me options of I'll eat everything at one or not. Hehe 

It's also a great idea for baon for little kids, no worries for unfinished opened snacks. 


In one pack it only contains 6 sticks.. quite a few but it's fine.


My experience:
It smells green tea flavor but it's not strong
Taste very green tea, for green tea lover you'll like this
With a little sweetness to balance the tea taste
Has that mousse feeling texture which I like
Left it at my room during a high heat temperature and the tea flavor didn't melt or stick on the foil

I would buy this if we have it here in Manila.

What are other unusual Pocky flavors have you tried?

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment