1.04.2014

Moski Shield Mosquito Repellent Spray

When there was a Dengue Outbreak, there have been a lot of Mosquito Repellents that came out in the market. There have been a few unbranded products that came out too and even the plant itself is already being sold. There are different types of Mosquito Repellents already available where in previously we only have lotion type. Now a days we have patches, sprays, lotions, bracelets and of course the plant.

For this post, let us try the spray. I actually got this in one of the loot bags that I got last year and just recently used it. 


What I think about the product:
  • I like that cute packaging that this product is intended for kids (so it somehow looks children friendly)
  • I love that it is spray type and in liquid form
  • It smells the same as the other Mosquito Repellent, smells like citronella
  • The smell is strong but not harsh on the nose and doesn't lead to headache
  • I like that this product is not sticky on the skin 
  • Very easy to use, just spray it
  • According to the packaging it lasts up to 6 hours
  • It actually works, it prevents me from being bitten by mosquitoes


P.S. Got the product from a loot bag but this is not a paid post.

-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment