1.07.2014

Clean and Clear: Clear Fairness Moisturizer SPF 30

How's your January so far?? I can feel a lot of positive vibes with a lot of people for this year! :) 

Discovered a different way of protecting the skin from the sun with this Clean & Clear Moisturizer with SPF. In this new age we have a lot of things to and want to do thus we are always catching time! With this crazy schedule of ours, we need products that will save us time but could also match our needs. Like this day moisturizer with SPF already.

Since I do wear make up everyday (though very minimal mu only), I don't want to pile up several products on my face thus I am very fund of using bb creams. But if you remember I do also have regular foundations and thinking about it I need to put moisturizer and sunblock separately. I find it very hassle and I will be needing extra time for it that I have to wait for the moisturizer then the sunblock to set on my face. Arg! Instead of waiting for that, I would want to have extra minutes of sleep. hehehe

But hey! Here's a great moisturizer with SPF already that can go with your regular foundation! This will save your time in applying a lot of products on your face.


I love that this product is an oil free product which is good for my oily skin. It's really a bit hard for me to buy sunblock, I make sure for it to be oil free, desirable fragrance and of course skin friendly. Another great thing about this product is that it contains "vitamin rich cherry extract formula" that will help reveal naturally pinkish fair skin. It also has rice extract oil that acts as absorbing system and helps control oil. 

Now time for swatch of the product:


You can't actually see in the photo but it is actually a little pinkish, more of pinkish to white but more on white.
closer look
with flash
 Now time to blend it on my skin and let's see if it will leave a pinkish look.


It actually leaves a little pinkish look my skin but it's not noticeable. It's more of it gave my skin a healthy fresh look.

with flash
 Now let's see the effect upon applying on my face:

sorry for my blemishes :)
You can see that it instantly made my skin look a little pinkish but not that noticeable. More of a healthy looking skin. Upon waiting for a few second, it sets nicely on the face with out leaving white streak marks on my face.
sorry for my blemishes again, buti d masaydo halata haha
What I think about the product:
  • It has a very light cherry smell.Remember I don't like the smell of cherry but this not super cherry it's more of light lotion smell so it's fine for me
  • I love that it's a 2 in 1 product, moisturizer with SPF
  • It has high SPF content of 30, LIKE!
  • It's not oily and sticky on the skin upon applying 
  • Wasn't oily and sticky the whole day
  • Light weight
  • I appreciate the pinkish effect that it gives but it is not that noticeable, Love this!
  • Doesn't even leave white streaks all over my bare face
  • Affordable at 120 pesos per tube
  • Available at leading supermarkets
  • I appreciate the packaging of simple and cute - very Clean & Clear look
  • Clean & Clear is a known and trusted brands for skin care
Tip: Thinking about it I would have to apply 2 products on my face again (regular foundation and Clean & Clear Fairness Moisturizer SPF 30). To lessen hassle and save time it's ok to combine the 2 products together and voila! You will now apply only 1 product on your skin!

P.S. Bought the product on my own.

-XOXO-

6 comments:

  1. It's really a big factor to have a high SPF content because some would only have 15. I've actually tried combining a sunblock and a foundation - a DIY version of a tinted moisturizer which works okay.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, I think it's safe for oily skin. :) I have oily skin too. But of course it may react to your skin differently too but it may work well.

      If you decide to try it, let me know how it goes. :)

      Delete
  3. where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete