1.17.2014

Casual Two Toned Dress

Yippeee! I forgot to tell you that I already got my laptop after another repair! Yehey I will be able to post all my back logs!

Here's another back log that I haven't been able to post. Again, it's better late than never. :)

As promised, I feel like wearing more casual fab this year and here's what I wore on a steady Sunday.


This is actually a dress that me and my friends got during our trip to Thailand. It's so affordable so we got it in different designs and colors. The style, length and cloth is very friendly plus it doesn't fail the fashyon portion. 


What I like about this type of dress is that I don't need to mix and match anymore. So when I don't know what to wear this type of dress is one of my alternatives.


Another thing that I like to this kind of dress is that it's great for traveling! Very light and small to bring, it saves me more space for shopping (joke haha) and the hassle of thinking what to mix and match. I am guilty that there were times when I brought outfits that I think are good together but when worn, it looks off. So I need to do an instant mix and match with what I only have with me at that time. But with this kind of dress, I am assured. 


When wearing a dress, at times I wear a belt to give me some shape. Since the dress in with dark colors, I opted to cut it with this bright colored belt in red.


Wore these somehow bohemian look of accessories to balance my girly / lady look. :) This treasured long necklace matched with my charm bracelet.


Lastly, to give some contrast on my total look finalized the look with a neutral colored footwear.


Here's my blooper pic for this post, my hair is distorted because of the light at the back. hehe 


(Bangkok dress, Landmark necklace, Michael Kors Bag, Primaluxe Footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment