11.11.2012

Wedding Make Up

Just a quick post for today. As you may know that my sister just got married and of course I did my own make up! Sharing with you my look for that day.

I opted for a simple look, something neutral but not super neutral. I wanted to have some colors and here's my interpretation of a neutral make up look but not super neutral. 



Here's what I used:

Face
Celeteque Moisturizer
Nyx HD Studio Primer
Shu Uemura Face Architect Fluid Foundation in medium light beige (Matched with my skin tone, flawless finish)
Zero Kuma Concealer (Super Love! It's a savior for my blemishes)
Clinique Loose Powder
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake Contour in Rajah
Clinique Blush Flesh Bloom Peony ( I super love this! Gives me a natural and coral and pinkish look)

Eyes
Nyx HD Studio Primer
Benefit Peek A Bright Eyes (To know more about my eye mu check out my previous post)
Snoe false lashes (Looks natural but with a little drama, as if my eyes were talking)
K-Palette Eyeliner in brown ( Stays very long and very easy to use!!!)
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara ( This is really Love)
Benefit groomed brows (I hope to post my experience about it soon)

Lips
EOS Tangerine Lip Balm
Avon Nude Lip Liner
MAC Lipstick in Chatter Box (Very pigmented, will blog about this next time)

How do you find it? :)

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment